Monday, June 27, 2011

How I met my sweet husband!

I had just started working at Subway my junior year of high school. I had been working there for several months before I worked with Anthony. He had gallbladder surgery when I started so he was out of work for a little while. When I first saw him he was coming in to get his paycheck. I was thinking to myself man he looks mean!! Boy was I wrong...he was the sweetest guy I had met. However letting him know I was interested took some work. We worked well together and flirted the times we worked the same shift. The flirting went on for several weeks but we remained friends. I was normally very shy around guys but for some reason I was comfortable right off the bat with him:)) Well I put my number in his phone and guess what he never called! I just knew I would hear from him! I finally got the courage to say something to him. He was in the back washing the dishes and I walked back there and asked him Are you slow or something? Do you not know that I like you? Me being the sweet girl I am I never thought how rude that came across. Ok so on with the story he laughed and said yes I like you but I wasn't sure if you like me. We started dating January 9, 2005 and have been together ever since:)

 This was us in 2006 after we graduated high school at Disney World.


One of us dating..It was New Years Eve.


On our wedding day the best day of my life! September 26, 2009! 
I can't wait for more many more years to come:) Love you pumpkin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment