Monday, March 11, 2013

Half way to Fifty!


I have kinda dreading my birthday this year...not sure why but being half way to fifty has really gotten to me! Yes I know that I am crazy. It's runs in my family. I am learning to cope with it. Anywho this past year has been one of the best years yet I know this next year will only be even better. I have so many things to be thankful for!

We went to Burgers and Blues to celebrate! They have band every night and its kid friendly...We had so much fun! Love my family and friends:)

My mom's birthday is in March too! She is turning 37 47but who's counting?
Love Her
Natalie had the best time dancing!
My father in law thought he would be funny!!
This card was the best gift I received. Of course I cried like a baby.
Love my sweet boy!
 I am excited about what this year has to bring!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment