We have been super busy lately chasing after our little guy. He has been on the go non stop these days! Crawling and getting into everything. He got a big boy car seat this month and loves it!
His favorite show is bubble guppies. He gets all excited and starts dancing when it comes on. He sits for whole show without taking his eyes off of the tv.
We have been to several birthdays this month it's so different having a child going to birthdays. We get to act like kids too:)
We are starting to plan Bryce's birthday party. We are doing a sock monkey theme. I can't believe he will be one in two months!! Time is flying by too fast!
Anthony starts a new job in 2 weeks. I'm so proud of him! This is going to be a great opportunity for him! He works so hard to provide for us and never complains once! I'm in awe of him and all he does! We are excited about this new chapter in our lives:)






No comments:
Post a Comment