Monday, September 19, 2011
Piece of Me
I have been debating for some time now whether I should post about something Anthony and I have been going through. It's not something I like to talk to about a whole lot. We only told our family and close friends about it. On August 15 we found out we were pregnant. We were sooo excited and with it being our first child we told our family and close friends. Our first appointment was on August 30th. I was nervous all morning but just figured it was just normal since this was my first time for a sonogram. The sonogram showed the baby was only 5 weeks and I was suppose to be to 6 weeks and 6 days. Our doctor said she was concerned about the baby and wanted to do several HCG levels to see if this was a normal pregnancy or not. All she talked about was a misscarriage so I knew then the baby wouldn't make it. Our sweet family and friends were there for us trying to keep our spirits up. We kept praying for this sweet baby. I had to to go in for several days to have blood work done to check the levels, It was low and it was not a normal pregnancy, The baby didn't make it:( I have been keeping a smiling face when I am around people. But this is the hardest thing that I have ever had to do. Our nephew was born on the day of the first sonogram. It was so hard heartbreaking to go see his sweet face. I was happy for my brother and sister in law but at the same time I felt like I was dying inside. It's been two weeks since we lost the baby. I thought it would get easier with time but it hasn't. I feel like a piece of me is missing. Anthony has been sooo good to me! He has been here for me every step of the way. It has been hard on him too. We know it happened for a reason. God knows what is best and it's hard to understand his reasons but we MUST trust in him! Please pray for us. I know we will get through this with time and God will bless with a sweet baby soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment