Silly name for a post I know but I am so pumped about starting back blogging again!! Our computer crashed and we finally got a new one and I am one happy girl. So many exciting things have happened in this past year. Anthony got a foreman postion at his job and I couldn't be more proud of him. And the most exciting news we recieved this year was we were expecting!!!!


We found out in Feburary but waited a little while before we shared the big news. We wanted to make sure everything was going to be ok with this angel. I will never forgot Anthony's face when the test was positive. I took 3 tests to make sure I wasn't seeing things lol. Everything has been great with this pregnancy. We had a gender reveal party in June. We decided to wait to find out what we were having our family and friends. Our sweet cousin Megan was the only person who knew. She even kept the secret from her hubby which I wouldn't been able to do. Our appointment was at 8 that morning and the party wasn't until 6. I liked to
died went crazy!! We finally got the party started. We waited until Anthony's brother Michael called works off shore. I just knew we were having a girl but I was having dreams it was a boy. The look on Anthony's face was priceless!! He was on cloud nine. It was the sweetest and made my heart melt. I find the pic with that look on his face:(
Bryce Gabriel King is on the way!
Our due date is October 25th and we are now 36 weeks. Bryce has been measuring 2 weeks ahead for the longest time now. I don't think we are going to make it til our date. We are so excited about our little blessing on the way. I pray he is just like his daddy. A god fearing, hard working, loving family man. I can't wait for this journey to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment