Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Bryce's Birthday!

Sooo almost 4 years later but I still wanted to post!


His due date was on October 25th. He had been measuring ahead since our 6 week appointment. Our doctor was wonderful during our pregnancy she scheduled 3 extra sonograms to check on him and make sure he was ok since we had a miscarriage the first time around. It was also to ease our minds. She told us from day one that I may not be able to have him naturally because my pelvic is small and thinking he was going to be a big baby. Anthony was 9 pounds yall! I was scared I was going to have a bowling ball (you know what I am talking about ladies!) We had our last sonogram at 36 weeks and he looked like he would be 8 to 8 1/2 pounds. I went back at 38 weeks and my blood pressure was a little high so I was to keep a eye on it and if it got high to call her immediately. I started feeling bad that Tuesday but my blood pressure wasn't that bad. Thursday rolled around and I felt HORRIBLE!! I started feeling dizzy and wanted to lay down. Luckily a co worker had a blood pressure cuff with her. (volunteer fire fighther) Sure enough my blood pressure was sky high. We went in that morning about 9. Dr. Moses said let's have this baby! I was only 1 cm so she had to induce me. We went got lunch with my mother in law and headed home to pack bags.




Awful posture!! Last belly pic!




We were sooo ecstatic!
We got there at 3:00. My delivery nurse was Kathy she goes to church with us and is in our Sunday school class. She was such a blessing! Love her:) Dr. Moses came around 5 to do the balloon! Worst experience ever...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Fast forward a bit. Friday at 1 it was finally time to have a baby. I pushed for 2 hours and got NO where!!!! So we decided on a c section. Best way to go!!!!' At 4:15 our sweet angel was born!




Sweet baby's mouth was bruised from trying to have him.




Bryce Gabriel King was born on October 12, 2012. He was 8 pounds and 21 inches long.








Getting ready to go home!

Love our sweet man! Being a mommy is such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment